Friday, September 25, 2015

This push for women in combat despite all the evidence

also fits the weird modern determination to have sex everywhere but gender nowhere, to resent everything and see nothing when it comes to masculinity and femininity. But it’s not just an academic game.
...
So yes, the debate is closed. Until reality reopens it at a really bad time.
But the assholes responsible won't have THEIR precious ass on the line when it happens.  And they'll blame the troops, or the CO actually there, or anyone except themselves.


Kim duToit had a piece once that said simply "Let Africa Sink".  Appears that at least some parts of it are taking care of that, and it's a damn good thing he got out.


They're just determined to rule, aren't they?
She said: "I really believe that meat should be treated in exactly the same way as tobacco, with public campaigns to stop people eating it.

"Progress on animal welfare is being made at EU level... but in the end it comes down to not eating meat or dairy.
Note that 'at EU level'; I strongly suspect that boils down to "If I can't cause this here, I'll bet the EU will help me do it!"
"I have my own personal views on what I choose to eat, but I accept that we have a livestock industry in this country. What I want is for the industry to have the best welfare standards possible, to be sustainable as well as economically viable."
Considering she's leftist enough to make that nutcase choose her a minister, if you believe that's the whole truth, you're a fool.

And she makes me want to dig up a pipe and light up..

No comments: