Thursday, August 09, 2012

(fG)Britain is well and truly screwed

A children's play centre has barred fathers from attending with their children and is now facing an investigation by equality watchdogs.

Kids Go Wild is believed to be the first such play centre in the country to introduce a ‘women only’ policy – which also bans boys over the age of nine
.



(stolen from here)


US construction jobs, given to PRC companies; isn't that just effing wonderful?





As Uncle put it, 'Not anti-crime, just anti-gun'.




Unpleasant but true: Thank God for the atomic bomb




As Tam commanded, another ride this evening on the(for lack of better term than 'bike') Street Pedal Vehicle. The handlebars make such a huge difference that I can concentrate on how my legs feel like they're about to stop functioning at the something-mile mark. I think it's about four miles total, with a stop at a park where I can further torture myself with some pushups and such, which pretty much wrings me out. And either my saddle isn't as good as I was remembering, or I don't have enough padding anymore, or it's degraded(the saddle, dammit); may have to check on a new one later on.


And, just to remind you that there are worse things than a clog in the toilet,

No comments: