Saturday, April 04, 2009

Long couple of days,

and tomorrow's the last of the fair. Windy and cool Friday, windy and warm today, supposed to be windy and chilly to cold tomorrow. But dry; it does make a big difference.

My story for the day:
Was heading to check with a friend on something when saw one lady digging in another ladies' pocket; not an easy task as tight as the shorts were. Pulled out a phone as I walked up and said "Here now, what's going on here?"

"I was getting her phone!"

"A likely story!"

She put an arm around her friend's shoulder and said "Well, you know, I can't control myself at times."

I leaned over and said "Guess what?" and put an arm around her.

"What?"

"I don't have any pockets."

I think I may have permanently lost some of my remaining upper register.

No comments: