Wednesday, January 23, 2008

A site you might want to check out

These folks left a comment in my last post about the nonsense in Canada. I've only had a couple of minutes to look over it, but I'll be checking it out further: Muslims Against Sharia.

Also, Iowahawk has snitched, uh, stolen, uhfound the notes from Ezra Levant's hearing. And Sondra points to some interesting notes from Mr. Levant, including
My lawyer has received two upset calls from the Alberta Human Rights Commission. The first, from Shirlene McGovern herself, complained about the publicity she is receiving. I'm surprised at her reaction -- you'd think someone who regularly interrogates citizens about their private political views would be comfortable with the concept of public scrutiny. Imagine if she actually had to expose her private thoughts, not just her public actions as a government officer.
Yeah, just imagine...

No comments: