Thursday, September 19, 2024

Professional Journalist gets ass removed and handed to her,

and may not even realize it.
CNN: “if you can afford a boat, you’re not hurting so bad, right? Because a boat costs a lot of money and it’s a lot of upkeep.”

Trump Supporter: “Listen, nobody gave me shit!”

“I earned everything that I’ve got. I’m retired military, retired power plant, and I am successful and retired with boats, jet skis because I get it right, and everybody has that chance. Whether they choose or not, that’s up to them.”

And there's more. I'd suggest watching the whole thing.  

And this line covers lots of idiots on the left:
“I think it’s interesting that people who are a little bit more comfortable are still so concerned about the economy,”
Because, you idiot, they generally had to work hard to get 'more comfortable', and they don't want to lose it because of idiot politicians and their policies.

No comments: