Saturday, June 20, 2020

It is improving

Vision is integrating better, though by the end of work yesterday my eyes were really tired(so was the rest of me, but that's another matter).  Drops to put in four times a day, etc.  And can't do some things because 'no lifting over ten pounds, don't bend over too far, stay out of dust and smoke'.  Which makes some things interesting at work.

Speaking of, Scene from the Range:
Guy rented a Sig P365.  About twenty minutes later comes out holding it in two parts.  "I was taking it down and can't get it back together."
"Do not take the rental guns apart!"
"That's why I rented it, to see how it works."
"To SHOOT, not DISASSEMBLE.  DO NOT TAKE THE RENTAL FIREARMS APART."
"Well, yes sir."  He was unhappy at being told not to take someone else's firearms apart, especially since he didn't effing know how.  That's fine, as I was seriously pissed at this idiot.  No, I did not whack him with the upper.  Or tell him exactly what he could do with his upset.

I swear...

4 comments:

Steve said...

why did he waste his money renting the weapon to take apart....I'm sure you would have been happy to show him for free.....

tkdkerry said...

@Steve - Well, I'm thinking since he was clearly an idiot it made perfect sense to him.

Grog said...

You should have whacked him with the upper and repeated your statement, but the idiot would still not have realized what he did wrong.

Arthur said...

All other considerations aside: if you can't figure out how to strip and reassemble a Sig, please just put it down, go home and sit quietly in the dark. Your life's ultimate purpose will reveal itself eventually.