Monday, January 20, 2014

Why oh why don't you trust Sen. Prozanski?

Besides his being full of crap, I mean.
“Floyd went on to say that this bill is not a ‘gun registration’ bill, something he would never support!” OFF explained.

“So let’s review,” the alert continued. “Floyd Prozanski’s background check bill requires that when you give a gun to your best friend, or your cousin, or your uncle, that the State Police record the recipient’s name, address, sex, (and social security number if they choose to give it) and the make, model, caliber and serial number of the gun!
“So the question is how is this not a registration bill?” OFF asked.
Yeah, "Because Sen. Prozanski says so!" doesn't cut it.


I actually made it to the range this morning.  It's downright nice outside, and H&H didn't have a freezing draft on the back of my neck, so actually got some practice done.  More on that later, something I want to detail.  Let's just put it that I didn't embarrass myself too badly.







No comments: