Sunday, May 05, 2013

The only good thing about this woman is she's honest:

she wants our guns registered.  How does she think she can make this palatable to us?
But it helps you [to protect] your guns when they’re stolen. It helps us find them for you, like registering your car,” Lee told The Blaze.
Let's see, you register your car so you can be taxed on it(Ooops!  was that a slip on her part?), and it does nothing to help LE find it if it's stolen; that's what that "My car's been stolen!" call does.

Of course, she has a history of not letting facts bother her.  Or ethics.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yep, if my guns are stolen I would hand in a list with serial numbers and calibers to the police and my insurance company. Until that point, what I own is none of their business.

Al_in_Ottawa