Thursday, March 03, 2011

A: That's definitely a threat

B: Piotroski is a dirtbag. The kind of lawyer who's one of that 97% that gives the other 3% a bad name.

And any of the po-po who go along with this threat should be fired.

I predict that if Sen. LaRose starts catching any crap from LE, they won't like what happens next. Fact is, the kind of crap some of them pull on private citizens won't fly from someone in a real position to kick back.

No comments: