Thursday, October 07, 2010

Light posting last few days, mix of busy and just not feeling like typing a lot

Still not that fond of it, but there's a lot of stuff I want to point to. Which probably translates to "I can stop anytime I want!(no you can't, dumbass) In any case,
The NRA is supposed to be focused on "Who is a friend of the 2nd", that doesn't bother me; what bothers me is idiocy like this:
If anyone thinks supporting this proven gun-grabber is the best course for the Republic (and the best inducement for the Republicans to stop with the betrayals, although why they would feel compelled to if they're rewarded anyway is a valid argument), I won't waste my time trying to dissuade you. Although I will point out he apparently doesn't feel your support is worth crowing about... What I will say is, to endorse GUN CONFISCATOR Dan Lungren and not endorse faithful gun rights supporter Sharron Angle points to a disconnect in the NRA grading system that is not only illogical, one might even consider it fraudulent.
Fraudulent or flat stupid; either one covers it.


So with this group, instead of "We'll kill you if you don't support our AGW ideas", it's "If you don't support us, YOU'RE murdering children":



Ah, Napolitano, this really is pretty simple: if she's here illegally, you throw her ass out. C'mon, how difficult is that?


Interesting things happening and questions about what Castro & Co. are up to.


Well, if you had the money wouldn't you build a submarine?


You've got some people actually worried about doing their job right, but the wording of some of this tells me TurboTax Geithner is mostly worried that if people find out just what Obama & Co.'s bullcrap is going to cost them before the election...


I've been running a test on some rust-bluing stuff, I hope to post it later today. For now, 'bye

No comments: