Thursday, January 28, 2010

I think the line from Marching Through Georgia*

was something like "It's just so wonderful I can barely restrain myself from stripping off my clothes and rolling in the grass like it was a weekend at Xanadu. Sir."
Some freezing rain, some sleet and 28 degrees. I really wish it'd drop five, as that would make sure of sleet only from this point.

In this area the ice buildup hasn't been too bad
I'd guess around .10" The holly trees are full of birds sheltering, and Security Staff is in the garage saying "I'm coming out to pee and that's IT!"

The streets were doing pretty well until the sleet starting really coming down, now they're getting slushy and icy.

January in Oklahoma. While son in northern Iraq is seeing 40's and light winds.


*Soviet Georgia, that is. And I didn't know it was out of print.

No comments: