Wednesday, February 25, 2009

'Transparency' my ass

The Obama administration has directed defense officials to sign a pledge stating they will not share 2010 budget data with individuals outside the federal government.
Bastards are going to try to slice up the Defense budget to pay for their payoffs and pork, during a time of war. And they don't want anyone to find out until it's too late.

'Too late' in these circumstances quite possibly involving mass death.

No, I didn't watch the speech last night.
First, as I've mentioned, I don't watch such speeches even from people I like.
Second, I was pretty sure what would be in it("Do more of what I want right NOW, we can't wait(for people to find out what's in it) ); and there was the possibility of my head exploding if I forced myself to hear it.

No comments: