Thursday, June 19, 2008

He's off

Dammit.

'Dammit' for two reasons. The simpler, the only place to stop along the way to the airport for some breakfast was McDonalds. And how they managed to screw up an order for two people, made with THEIR OWN DAMN NUMBERS, I do not know. And we didn't have time to go back through the line that had formed behind us. Bastards.

The other, I wish I could go in his place. Seems like I should be over there, and he should be here with his wife getting their life going. But I can't.

And if I find out TSA gave him a hard time, I'll piss in their boots: they're likely dumb enough to believe it is raining outside.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The best thing about McDonalds is the "Mc Shite"

(using their bogs with no intention of buying anything)

If a staff member challanges you and you say that you need to go, and you'll order when you get out, that makes it a:

"McShite with Lies"

Keith