Friday, August 19, 2022

What the hell is wrong at this college?

There have been a number of cases of Jews being messed with by the Enlightened Ones and getting away with it, which indicates the clowns running the school either sympathize with the Jew haters, or are too cowardly to say or do anything about it.

From the people who insist anyone else is a hater.
Two Jewish students at the State University of New York (SUNY) at New Paltz say they were booted from a support group for sexual assault victims and harassed by members of the group due to their Jewish identity, according to a complaint filed with the Education Department.

One of the victims, student Cassandra Blotner, says members of the support group threatened to spit on her in public for proudly being Jewish, while others called her a "dumb bitch" who supports "mass genocide" due to her support for Israel. The complaint alleges the university was "fully aware of the situation," yet did nothing to protect the students from the anti-Semitic hate campaign.


1 comment:

pigpen51 said...

I am a Christian, who is a huge supporter of the Jewish people and the nation of Israel. When I see this kind of thing, it makes my blood boil. Mostly I guess, because it is oh so obviously antisemitic, and hate filled, and even if you ignore the race, above the pale as far as unreasonable hatred.
I have heard or remembered the saying, Never Again, nearly my entire life, and thought that it was a settled thing. To see that it is ignored now, by these liberal college POS, tells me more about those people than I could learn by studying an autobiography of them.
They are totally worthless, as far as I am concerned, and not worthy of scraping the dirt from the bottom of the shoes of the Jews who have been sexually assaulted and were kicked out of their little Nazi group.
I hope that they one day they either learn their lesson, one way or another.