Monday, February 21, 2022

This is horrifying, and a fine example of "Why don't you trust us to run things?"

For the first time in decades, the CDC has changed many of the recognized milestones for childhood development in terms of speech and cognitive functions. These markers are considered important in terms of recognizing when children aren’t progressing quickly enough, suggesting the potential need to determine if some sort of impairment is being observed and if the child may require greater medical attention. The curious thing about the changes instituted by the CDC is that in a majority of the cases, they have lowered the standards rather than raising them.
Gee, I wonder why...

A lot of people really need to be held to account for the damage they've done while playing "I'm saving you!"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've had a lot of experience with government and my kids. I have an ex who's drug preferences are: 1. Booze 2. Oxy 3. Benzos 4. Cocaine 5-50 over the counter pills and 51. pot.

Last time she had them she was passing out & the kids didn't want to go to her place anymore. Finally she was passed out & I called EMTs and showed up to film it. Cops had to let the 8 year old stay b/c she suddenly was passing cognitive tests ("Who's the current president? Who was the first president?"). When you're on pills, you can snap back like that. Next day a judge FINALLY gave me a restraining order.

Fast forward a year. Judge appoints a Guardian ad Litem to represent the kids. What is on paper is "GALs are lawyers for the kids". In reality they are a scapegoat for the judge to not have to make decisions. GALs are immune from prosecution criminally or civilly. And this bitch HATED me despite my ex's 11 arrests in the last 10 years I've been fighting her. She was a liberal anti-man pro-woman disaster (I'm the dude in this custody battle). I actually gave up the battle b/c this woman wanted to have the kids taken from me either by the ex or by social services. Why? B/c they couldn't answer "What are the 7 parts of speech?" and b/c one of them seriously sucked at spelling a few words she chose to quiz him on. And b/c I have told my kids University is a waste of money and will cripple you in debt.


This bitch used government guidelines for her arguments against me. Government has no business setting bars for development.

Firehand said...

Have you seen any of the news a few months ago about the family court system in Missouri, and the corruption? Pretty bloody awful.