Thursday, October 01, 2020

Comey is one vile, lying sack of shit

A taste of the bullshit:
HAWLEY: Do you regret your role in this unprecedented misleading of a FISA court? 

COMEY: I don’t regret my role, I regret that it happened. 
 
HAWLEY: Why not? Why don’t you regret your role in the unprecedented misleading of a FISA court? 
 
COMEY: I regret that the FBI supplied information to a FISA court that was inaccurate, incomplete, and should have been updated. 
 
HAWLEY: Do you regret that you signed off on it? 
 
COMEY: Well, I regret that it happened. The only reason that I’m hesitating is that what the FBI director does in connection with a FISA is actually very narrow. But put that to the side, it’s important that it be accurate and it wasn’t and I regret that.

2 comments:

Stuart said...

Ironically, he is probably telling the truth here. He DOES regret this chain of events that has led to his predicament. What he DOESN'T say is if he regrets taking part in an attempted coup. I suspect he only regrets getting caught.

Anonymous said...

He's sorry it didn't work and that he got caught.

Exile1981