Tuesday, September 17, 2019

Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee: ignorant fool,

liar, or deluded clown?
...I've held an AR-15 in my hand, I wish I had it. It is as heavy as 10 boxes that you might be moving and the bullet that is utilized, a .50-caliber, these kinds of bullets need to be licensed and do not need to be on the street," she said recently on Capitol Hill.
Such a load of shit or ignorance you will rarely see in part of a sentence.

Take note of this from her bill:
In July, Jackson Lee introduced several gun control bills in the House, which would ban the possession of firearms over .50 caliber and restrict individuals "from storing a firearm in a residence" where someone "under 18 is likely to get access to the firearm without their permission." The legislation would "exempt those individuals who keep their firearms or ammunition secured, unloaded, and separately in a safe certified by the Attorney General and locked with a certified lock, or if it’s stored at a gun range or storage facility that is certified by the Attorney General."
"I can't ban everything, so I'll make it as difficult and expensive as possible to exercise this right I disapprove of."

I'm wondering just what kind of payoffs she provides to keep getting reelected.

4 comments:

B P said...

Certainly the first and last. Likely the second, considering profession. But the incoherent public speech is not a marker of intellect.

willford said...

A DEGREED ignorant tax-paid MORONIC(super) IDIOT to the extreme, IMO. STUPID is very heavy with this. BUT we the taxpayer will pay this DOLT a nice retirement and FULL medical for her life. We get the government we vote in? So this says a bunch about the MORONS that vote for this mongrel-led trash. OOPS! my bad. I spoke my mind.

Jerry said...

SImply put; Ignorance is no excuse for a law.

Firehand said...

Jerry, that's marvelous. And I'm stea- borrowing it.