Thursday, November 11, 2010

So the North Miami Beach PD is one of those that's forgotten

that whole 'obey the law' thing; apparently it's a lot more fun to screw people over just because they can get away with it.
Ralph Troutman: "They threatened to take me to jail. Long story short, I didn't go to jail they gave me an incident report, but they took my weapons and said they needed them for ballistic testing."

Ralph was told the tests would take three months to make sure the guns were never used in a crime, and then if he wanted the guns back, he would have to go to court to get them.
If we had a DOJ worth a damn they'd be investigating the North Miami Beach PD for this crap. And I hope Troutman sues their ass off; seems to be about the only thing that Only Ones like this pay attention to.

No comments: