Friday, August 16, 2024

From a source in the craphole known as Chicago


So Conehead wants the extra police presence, but refuses to grant them the authority to....you know....actually be the police, in uniform, within city limits. And the agencies involved are rightfully hesitating sending their officers to be literal unarmed scarecrows in what may possibly be a volatile situation, especially given the fact that Crimesha would gladly let 1,000 rioters go free if she could get a single shot at imprisoning a suburban officer.
I suspect the Democrat convention is going to be a zoo with no bars, and a lot of predators looking for things to break and/or burn and people to hurt.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Woohoo, got my popcorn. What bourbon pairs well with buttered popcorn?

Anonymous said...

Don't particularly like bourbon (too sweet), but Jameson Irish Whiskey works well.
-lg

rickn8or said...

"Chump don't want no help, chump don't get no help. Sheeeit..."

Country Boy said...

This highlights the difference between politicians in the past, and politicians today. The answer to the threats of violence is a simple one as shown here. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YKll7Kf1Dh4

slow joe crow said...

I'd rather Chicago provided no additional police protection for the DNC so they can experience the full effect of 150+ years of Democratic Party rule.

Anonymous said...

Evan Williams bottled in bond is a decent cheap bourbon which I drink with mixers. I have a few of the overpriced "specials" that I save for the few people whom I invite to the house who would take offense if I didn't offer "the good stuff", which is why they are few.
My actual friends are not that pretentious.
John in Indy

SCBen said...

So it's going to be that EARLY CHRISTMAS SHOPPING again??