Sunday, May 26, 2024

If you handload and use Alliant powders, better get what you can

before it's gone.
It has come to my attention that Alliant Powders has recently suspended shipments of its smokeless powders for reloading. Alliant is the source of such old standards as Bullseye, Unique, and 2400, as well as the more modern Reloader series of powders.
More details at this link
https://www.ammoland.com/2024/05/alliant-powders-suspended-shipments-of-smokeless-powders-for-reloading/

I can't find an actual link from Alliant, have found several distributors who say "It's true, and they can't say for how long."

1 comment:

Leigh said...

I think Ammoland has been hacked.
While on the page, I got redirected twice to different pages that were immediately blocked by my Anti-virus firewall.
Not good.

Leigh
Whitehall, NY