Wednesday, June 19, 2019

When friggin' Bill Maher gets the idea...

Lot of the others probably get it, but don't care: "I just want to BAN GUNS, no matter what damage it does!"
“If you did everything that the Democrats wanted ... I still think you would have this problem because it's much more complicated … You’re going to be disappointed if you think just doing what they want gun-wise is gonna solve it,” he said. 
...
“I don’t like guns. [I] have some, don’t like them. [I] have it for [an] emergency, like an antibiotic,” Maher said. “Some people do [like them]. Lots of people do and their view is, ‘Yes there is a violence problem with guns, but not me. And you’re going after me.’”
There's actually not a 'violence problem with guns', there's a violence problem among primarily minority males in inner-city areas, but the usual suspects would rather eat dung at a banquet than admit what the real problem is.



1 comment:

Jerry The Geek said...

Very interesting.

But also stupid.