Sunday, October 09, 2016

A visit to Wirecutter, then a visit to Angel's place, and

some other things saved up I need to share.  Starting with, since I'm a little worried about Erin and haven't heard anything for a couple of days, a suggestion for her future hurricane prep kit:




If I actually find this in the store, I need to find out where the hunting ground is








The actual job creation record of our President:

And right now, I want to go here

When you realize you don't need gas all that bad...


3 comments:

mark leigh said...

Thanks for the chuckles.

Erin Palette said...

Oh, sorry about that! I've been leaving messages on Facebook and posting about it on Blue Collar Prepping, but I forgot to contact you directly.

The house is fine, family and dogs are fine, power has been restored and the roads are clear for me to return. I've been living Prepper Fabulous here in Atlanta, where I've been meeting with fans and overall having a great time.

Firehand said...

Good to hear.

My workaround to get on is still blocked, so no Fecesbook for a few days