Monday, August 08, 2016

I need to cast some bullets

Which is problematic in summer.  So the pot's heating, so I can get this done before I melt.

Speaking of melting,
Current weather is normal; that is, it is well within the range of all previous weather and climate variations. There are no dramatic increases in temperature, precipitation, hurricanes, tornadoes, or any other severe weather. The climate is changing just as it always has and always will and the rate of change is perfectly normal. Of course, that is not what the government, environmentalists, or the media promote and as a result most of the public believe. The misconception is deliberate and central to the exploitation of global warming and climate change as the vehicle for a political agenda.


 There are people of the Christian persuasion who think that using violence- especially a weapon- in self-defense is Bad.  I think they're idiots just on general principle, this guy has a more in-depth takedown.


Read somewhere that the legislature in the PROM is upset with the AG, primarily because "You're stepping on our turf, bitch!"  But the first lawsuit is starting, and that might actually get something done.

While it'd be good to clear this crap up, it'll still be the PROM, and a place you couldn't pay me to live.


Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm out to see if I can make some projectiles.



No comments: