Monday, November 09, 2015

Hollyweenie hanging out with commies who want to destroy the country;

why am I not surprised?
Who is Carl Dix, the protest organizer defending Tarantino and equating the police with the mafia?

Mr. Dix is one of the founding members of the Revolutionary Communist Party, a group that has held anti-police events in October for nearly two decades and that openly advocates for an armed overthrow of the United States of America.

In other words, Quentin Tarantino was not merely speaking at an event that was anti-police; he was an active, invited participant in a rally that is anti-military, anti-capitalist, and anti-American.


Over at Insty there's a roundup of the screaming pussies at Yale demanding protection, and the administrators rolling over and presenting their bellies.
“Someone told me to ‘give it the old college try,’ so I crumbled into an incoherent mess when I heard an opinion that differed from mine.”


And I'm done.  There are more colors showing up all over my shoulder & upper arm, and it aches like hell, so I think I'll try to find a comfortable position for it and ignore the world.


No comments: