Friday, February 26, 2010

If Steve Jobs knocked on my door right now,

I'd put him out of everybody's misery.

Friend gave me their old iPod Shuffle, which was nice. Loaded iTunes*, and the damn thing would NOT show any music loaded. Uninstalled, reinstalled, restored, etc. iTunes showed the player connected, all's well, but would NOT put music on it.

Dug around a bit, and found that apparently there's some bug in the versions later than 7 that will not work with the Shuffle. Very effing nice of Apple, isn't it? And from what I can tell, the damned problem has been around a while, Apple just hasn't bothered to fix it.

Yeah, whacking Jobs would make Bill Gates happy; I don't care.


*iEverything my ass

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Whacking the ass would have no effect. A good, solid kick in the nuts with the promise of more would likely have the problem solved right quick.

Gerry N.