Saturday, October 16, 2021

Scott Ziegler is a lying piece of shit; this is basically "I got caught!

I could be in REAL trouble!  I need a good fake apology!"

Hanging is too good for the bastards running that school system, from Ziegler on down.
Ziegler said that the district made “errors in our state reporting regarding disciplinary incidents in schools,” adding that it “inadvertently omitted some information in the past.”

“That is extremely concerning, and we are taking steps to make sure that process is improved. I will say that I have no reason to believe at this time that any missing reports were due to an intent to hide any information from the Virginia Department of Education,” he said, blaming an alleged “lack of oversight” that was in place before he was appointed in June, even though he served as interim superintendent starting Jan. 1.
...
In his statement, Ziegler said he made misleading comments during the June meeting. He said his remarks came after wrongly interpreting a question about incidents in bathrooms as only involving transgender or “gender-fluid” students.

“I regret that my comments were misleading and I apologize for the distress that error caused families. I should have asked Board Member Barts clarifying questions to get to the root of her question, rather than assuming what she meant. I will do better in the future,” he said.

He also apologized for how the district handled two recent alleged assaults. “Let me say to the families and students involved: My heart aches for you, and I am sorry that we failed to provide the safe, welcoming and affirming environment that we aspire to provide,” he said.

Can you say 'I feel your pain" in a Clinton voice?

I'm getting to the 'breaking objects' stage of rage.  

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lying apology in an attempt to confuse the issue or not:

1) File charges against everybody who should have reported it to the police.

2) Civilly sue, individually and collectively everyone involved. If their insurance does not cover felonies or deliberate action, so much the better. Ruin their lives and their families lives the way that their negligence has ruined the lives of students and their families.

3) Especially, the second girl attacked after the School District moved and concealed the attacker, should own the school district and its administration.

Subotai Bahadur

Mike-SMO said...

It is just "theater". Don't get your blood pressure up.

He would have been destroyed by the "Woke" if the cops were called in for the little "perv". This way he gets off with a bit of "softshoe" "shuck and jive". No body will touch him. "Aiding and abetting" or failure of a "duty" ain't nothing.

Firehand said...

We'll see. ;These clowns have been caught in some fairly serious stuff, so there's a chance of taking them to court doing some good.