Sunday, July 07, 2019

Is this kind of idiot teaching your kids/grandkids/nieces/nephews?

However, the principal insisted, “Not everyone believes the Holocaust happened and you have your thoughts but we are a public school and not all of our parents have the same beliefs so they will react differently, my thoughts or beliefs have nothing to do with this because I am a public servant. I have the role to be politically neutral but support all groups in the school…” He added, “I can’t say the Holocaust is a factual, historical event because I am not in a position to do so as a school district employee.” Latson says his philosophy remains the same for slavery.
I'd be real interested in this clown's political leanings.  Because there's only two groups I know of that play this 'The Holocaust is not true/not something that really happened' game.

The 'defense' of the idiot from the district:
Latson was not disciplined for his comments, which Deputy Schools Superintendent Keith Oswald excused as “a hastily, poorly written email that he apologized for.”
Right.  That excuses everything.  Including accidentally telling people what their kids are being taught.

No comments: