Wednesday, March 30, 2022

This is the God-damned EffingBI

Where it appears that all the leadership are descended from Sgt. Schultz.  They've just added "That's not in my purview" to knowing nothing.
The effing Asst. Director of FBI Cyber, about the Biden laptop: "I don't know where it is.  I don't know who would know.  That's not in my purview.  I have no idea who you should ask about that."  Etc. ad Bullshit, over and over.

And that corrupt asshole currently in the Sacred Bureau's Director's office probably gave him a pat on the head for so effectively looking like he's either corrupt and/or a fucking incompetent.

4 comments:

drail said...

It's way past time to completely rid ourselves of all the alphabet agencies and bureaus we have accumulated. They have became the enemy of the people and only serve the elite politicos.

Matthew said...

Could someone just push this POS down the stairs please?

rickn8or said...

Why am I thinking that on the off-chance Hunter is ever prosecuted, the evidence in his laptop will be thrown out because of "chain-of-custody" issues?

Kid said...

Agree with above comments.

Given that the new yorktimes has admitted that the latop is genuine, I believe it has alrady been destroyed. By the FBI.