Saturday, March 26, 2022

From over at GFZ, some videos guaranteed to infuriate you

and some words some people better listen to.
I do educate my children at home, both of my kids could read and write before going to kindergarten, but my wife and I do not have the time to be full time homeschooling parents.

But most importantly, I pay property taxes and federal income tax, both with end up in the schools. I pay for the schools.

I, as a taxpayer, should have the right to decide how that money gets used, just as I have the right to decide how the rest of my money gets used, and I do not want it used to indoctrinate my children with an anti-human, anti-normal, anti-science fundamentalist Leftist religious/cult ideology about sex and gender that harms children.
...
This ship will be righted one way or another, but I’m not going to abandon it. 




No comments: