Friday, September 29, 2006

About the current spitting match

If you've been reading Michelle Malkin or Dean Esmay you'll know what I'm talking about. Short version, Esmay accused Malkin of calling all muslims the enemy and Malkin told Esmay he's an idiot(no, I'm not linking to them, you can find it if you want to wade through it.

I read some of the stuff at Esmays' place this started from, and it's kind of unnerving. I used to read his posts almost every day; in the beginning time kept me from going there as often as before and then the increasingly, I'd have to call it shrill, words and attitude toward most anyone who disagreed with his view on muslims made me stop going almost completely. At this point I doubt I'll go back at all.

Place called Classical Values has this I'll link because I think it's a very damn good piece on the subject. Simply, there are muslims out there who are in the truest sense the enemy. Period. The open enemy is not the problem in this; the problem is all the muslims who, whether out of "I won't criticize another muslim" or being scared to speak up or, in the case of all too many for comfort, secretly hope the enemy wins and destroys the west. These last are too chickenshit to openly say it so they make excuses for the murderering fascists they don't have the balls to openly be; and they make it that much harder for a lot of people to have faith in the (some say mythical) moderate muslims who like living in western society, who like being part of a free country, who hate the idea of the fascists taking over.

Here's the enemy, the open want's-us-dead enemy:
The Gaza imam said the only Christian-Muslim dialogue that is acceptable is one in which "all religions agree to convert to Islam."
Makes it plain, doesn't he?

How about this one?
A leading Muslim spokesman in Germany explained that he was all for free speech, as long as it didn't offend Muslims. The Germans' all-too-typical appeasement of terrorism no doubt makes them "safer" and "creates" fewer terrorists.

There's been far too much of this crap; this "We can call you anything, but if you offend us in any way we'll riot and burn and kill you" attitude from far too damn many muslims. It makes them the enemy: both the open enemy who strikes at us and the secret enemy who stays in the shadows and assists the open enemy.

I don't give a rats ass how you worship or who you worship. As Thomas Jefferson put it, "It matters not whether my neighbor worships one God or twenty; it neither breaks my leg or picks my pocket". But when their method of worship starts breaking legs and picking pockets and killing people...

No comments: