Tuesday, October 18, 2005

BIG gun show this weekend!

Up in Tulsa, the Wanenmacher Show. They only have it twice a year, spring and fall, and since I've never been able to make the spring show, God willin' and the creek don't rise I'll be there Saturday.

One of these days I'm going to rent a motel room so I've got both days. It'd be the only way to actually see the whole thing, and it'd be nice not to be rushed. I've got a list of things to look for, mainly parts and accessories and cleaning stuff; I'm actually hoping not to find any firearms that say "Take me home!". Or at least none I have to listen to.

It's a terrible thing to hear: "Just look at my engraving, sweetie! And oh, the curve of my stock longs for your hand... Don't deny me, take me with you!" It's a terrible thing to hear and have to walk away from.

No comments: