Monday, December 21, 2009

Michelle Malkin lists some of the bribes Reid & Co.

are paying with other peoples' money here; and has a letter to the Backstabber, Sen. Ben Nelson(Expensive Whore-NB):
What you leftist idiots don’t understand is this: I am forced to accept $35 for an office visit by a medicaid or medicare patient. I. Can’t. Afford. It. On that enforced wage, I can’t pay my nurses. I can’t pay my billing secretaries. I can’t pay my receptionist. I. Can’t. Survive. On. Obamacare. Get it?! I. Can’t. Pay. My. Nurses. On. Ben. Nelson. Wages. Get it? I hope so. You think I’m greedy? I went to medical school as a former nurse at age 36. I have over $180,000 dollars in student loans. I. Can’t. Survive. On. Obamacare. I hope this helps. I don’t make as much as you might think. And most
of what I earn goes to repaying my student loans. I love my little family medicine clinic in Friend. I love being a doctor in rural Nebraska. I love my patients and I love rural family medicine. But Ben Nelson sold me out. Thanks again for letting me vent. I’m not greedy. I don’t envy the wages of my blue-collar friends. But I can’t survive or pay my employees on Uncle Sam’s reimbursement rate for my services
.
Which Nelson has proven he doesn't care about; he's too busy selling himself.

I repeat: I hope the people in Nebraska that he's sold out hang him by the short & curlies. Which needs to happen to a whole bunch of these clowns.

And speaking of whores,
The group’s YouTube posting asks: “What would you withhold from someone who opposes health care reform? Cookies, a Christmas gift, sex?”

Pretty racy for an organization whose mission is to “give young people the tools to identify, learn about, and take action on the issues that affect their lives, and leverage their power in the political process[.]”

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've been thinking that what would be interesting would be for doctors who are not happy with this bill just stop treating anybody who supported this POS. And include the families of those same people.