Wednesday, May 30, 2018

Sounds like Noblesville Mayor John Ditslear is a standard-issue

lying bastard politician.  He claims
“I did approach the owner and I just told him that, ‘No one expected this but you’re hurting your business, in my opinion, strongly, and you’re hurting our city,’ and I asked them to maybe just think about it and take the tent down, and I was asked to leave. And with those types of attitudes, those are very difficult but something needs to happen."

Except
This has been a painful few days for us here at Hoosier Armory. The mayor of Noblesville literally lied about his visit to the shop. He was never asked to leave and he ended the conversation mid-stream and left without allowing us to plead our case. In other words, he told us his feelings about the situation and then left to join the protesters because the news media had arrived.
Sounds about right for a "You should do what I want" politician.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like the "mayor" has chosen sides; against We,The People of the United States of America. Against Freedom of Speech, Against the Bill of Rights.
There IS a term for that. Remember him.