Tuesday, November 08, 2011

Well, Mr. Engvall, here's YOUR sign...

Seeing as how you announced you wouldn't mind seeing AK47-type rifles banned
I don’t believe there’s any reason for a person like myself to own an AK-47…I’d be willing to meet you halfway and say I think you can ban guns if you can pull the trigger and 60 bullets come out—there’s no need, it’s not usedLink for hunting, it would ruin any of the meat
I have a couple of things to say:
First, screw you. You don't want a semi-auto of that style, fine. But when you say "...you can ban guns..." that you don't like? Screw you twice, you jackass.

Second, maybe you haven't heard, but the gun bigots you just gave ammunition to consider the scoped rifles you probably use for deer and such to be 'intermediate sniper rifles', and say they should be banned. Good going, dumbass; you just helped people who want to ban the guns you think you SHOULD be allowed to own.

Third, either you don't know- or don't care- that there's a bit of difference between a semi-auto firearm and a automatic. We're back to your sign, again.

Fourth, I have to wonder: do you consider AR15 variants something that can also be banned because you don't care for them?

You know, I've wanted to attend one of your shows for a while now; I'm going to have to reconsider that.

1 comment:

Mattexian said...

Doesn't help his ignorance, since the only way to get 60 rounds out of an AK at one setting (without a mag change), is to use a 75-round drum. I guess an AR-15 with the 100-round drum is OK, tho, since it's American-made and not an AK. I gotta agree with MVB, when I say, Bill, if you're gonna ban them, at least have the decency to do the job of rounding them up yourself.