Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Apparently the upset is working; Dirtbag Letterman apologizes

again. With, of course, an omission. Here's, to me, a critical part:
...But there was a joke that I told, and I thought I was telling it about the older daughter being at Yankee Stadium. And it was kind of a coarse joke. There's no getting around it, but I never thought it was anybody other than the older daughter, and before the show, I checked to make sure in fact that she is of legal age, 18. Yeah. But the joke really, in and of itself, can't be defended.
So, he supposedly took pains to make sure he was crapping on the older daughter, because that would be ok. Yeah.

You know, if this dirtbag had said something like "I should never have made such a joke about the kids. Period.", something like that, I might believe he actually means it. Instead, he makes it plain that shitting on Gov. Palin's kids is fine, as long as they're at least 18. For which he should have his ass kicked. I'm guessing pressure on advertisers is what led to this 'apology', and he's trying to keep his options open to keep attacking the kids of politicians he doesn't like while still playing "I'm apologizing, so leave me alone now." This is a vile piece of work, and he shouldn't get away with it.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I say he should lose his job. Now that would be awesome to see. I think it's the only thing that would teach the idiot a lesson.

Anonymous said...

yes.. haha.. you are right! fire him!!
Im so tired of that old conservative GARBAGE about how I may disagree with every word you say, buy I'll fight anyone who tries to interfere with your right to say it..
lets do like you say, and take the path of Good Old Joe Stalin, where, when we dont like others speech, we silence them and cheer the success of our cesorship!! YAY.. that will show those darn conservatives for interfering with US in the future!!
who knows the lyrics to the soviet national anthem?... Im glad I found like minded individuals here!

Firehand said...

Anony, I can't decide if you're simply stupid, or trying to start something with lies.

Show me one place where I said "Fire him!"

Let's see, people telling advertisers "I don't like these attacks,and if you support him I won't buy your product" equals Stalinesque censorship... yeah, you're friggin' stupid.

Anonymous said...

"I say he should lose his job."

"Show me one place where I said "Fire him!"

yes, we must silence the damn free speechers..!! must stop them!!...

where does this free speech for comedians lead to? making jokes that we dont like, we'll show them.