Saturday, May 19, 2012

300 miles on the bike,

150 each way today. Lessons learned:
I need more padding on my ass. Or a way to numb it.
Get a pair of earplugs and tape them in the trunk so they can't be forgotten.
Find some kind of wipe for cleaning the faceshield; on the way home, cloudy and toward evening, I got enough bugs on it to feed a lizard.
Find a throttle-lock that'll work on my bike; the Crampbuster helps, but would be nice to be able to completely relax, and work, my right hand a bit at times.

2 comments:

jon spencer said...

Those Zeiss lens wipes in the foil packs work pretty good.
W-mart has them for $3.00 for 50.
I just ordered a Go-cruise throttle lock, don't know how it is going to work.
Reviews are mixed.

Firehand said...

I hadn't seen those; guess a trip to Wally World is in order.

Just pulled up the Go-cruise, looks interesting