Monday, January 26, 2009

So we now have a tax cheat in charge of writing tax law

and a tax cheat and liar in charge of the Treasury Dept. Just friggin' wonderful.
The 10 Republicans who voted yes were Sens. Bob Corker of Tennessee, John Cornyn of Texas, Mike Crapo of Idaho, John Ensign of Nevada, Lindsey Graham of South Carolina, Judd Gregg of New Hampshire, Hatch of Utah, Richard Shelby of Alabama, Olympia Snowe of Maine and George Voinovich of Ohio.
See any familar names? I thought you would.

1 comment:

Anthony said...

Yes, Indeed I do, and his name is Judd Gregg. I know the man, and I have worked for him on his election campaigns for years. No more, not one red cent, not one minute of my time, but this is just the icing on the cake. He also betrayed his constituent's trust by voting to hand out billions of tax dollars to criminal cronies along with Barney Frank and others.

He is the lone (so called) republican from New Hampshire in DC, and I hope he is defeated in the next election. At least you KNOW what to expect from a democrat.