Speaking of dirtbags,
Today the Department of Justice inspector general released a report on potential Labor secretary nominee Tom Perez’s DOJ Civil Rights Division. The timing of the release to coincide with his nomination was certainly accidental, because the report paints a damning portrait of the DOJ unit he managed.
– Threats were made to African American employees by other Justice Department staff. The threats were made because the black employees were willing to work on cases like the New Black Panther voter intimidation case and a case in Mississippi involving a black wrongdoer and a white victim. I testified about this disgusting hostility toward race-neutral enforcement of the law, and today’s report confirms it took place.
I wonder how much the major media will have to say about this?
Other than "Another attack on our bla- (excuse me)African-American AG" crap.
That is an interesting contrast.
Some lock and lock-picking history
Why still so much racial crap? Because some people and organizations get power and money from stirring things up.
If there were ever any doubt, we now know what Schumer & Co. consider 'sensible gun-safety laws':
- If you left town for more than 7 days, and left your gay partner, or unrelated roommate at home with the guns, you’d be committing a felony. This should be called the “denying gun rights to gays act.” Remember that the federal government does not recognize gay marriage, even if you’re state does, thanks to DOMA. 5 years in prison.
- It would be illegal to lend a gun to a friend to take shooting. That would be a transfer. 5 years in federal prison
- Want to lend a gun to a friend to go hunting? It’s a 5 year in prison felony.
- No exception for state permits. All transfers must go through a dealer or 5 years in federal prison.
- UPDATE: Teaching someone to shoot on your own land is a felony, 5 years, if you hand them the gun. Not an exempted transfer.
Colorado Sen. John Morse:
"Just don't read the e-mails and such from people who don't like what you're doing, because I want you to do this. And if you pay attention to the voters, you'll get all discouraged and stuff."
A: You're not Abe Lincoln, jackass.
B: You're SUPPOSED to pay attention to what the people who elect you think; that you don't want to be bothered tells us just what kind of dirtbag you are.
Government-run health care; what we have to look forward to.