Thursday, June 24, 2010

So Moveon.org is trying to cover tracks

to protect The Lightworker they worship:
Moveon.org has now scrubbed their "General Betrayus" page. It was there the last time Google cache took a screen shot of it (June 18th), so it was scrubbed sometime in the last few days. If you try the link now (http://pol.moveon.org/petraeus.htm) it goes to MoveOn’s default page.
...
Because of intermittent power outages (that still continue) I Googled up this article, found it still cached, and saved it before I went black again. This morning, in preparation for this post, I went back, and guess what? The Moveon.org cache that I viewed last night is now also gone.
However(sometimes I just love being able to use that word!), they can't wipe everything: some people have screenshots and the Real King of France has the whole thing linked.

No comments: