Thursday, June 04, 2009

Breda notes a company that doesn't want your business

if you're a gun owner.
I was about to continue on but I paused long enough to look at the page again and noticed this as the item's description...
"Kikkerland donates 5% of proceeds of each bag to the Brady Campaign to end gun violence (www.bradycampaign.org)"

Right. Well then, they just lost a potential customer. And really, it's not as if I couldn't find the same items somewhere else with a little extra effort on Google - librarian skills do come in handy sometimes.

Yeah, if someone craps on gun owners, find the product somewhere else. And tell them about it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

In one of the most favorite words from one of my many childhood cartoons, "That's the most unheard of thing I ever heard of."
This company, makes gun bags (what, just as a design, or to actually put a gun into?), in an OBVIOUS design, with the most eye-screaming color. And they turn around and donate 5% to Brady??
As a retired Army radio operator, all I can say is, "WTF, over."

B Woodman
SSG (Ret) U S Army