Monday, April 18, 2016

That should leave a mark

New shotgun slug design, machined from copper.  Very interesting, and very spendy.

Tam had something on this dry-fire practice setup not long ago.  At $350 it's not inexpensive, but man, that would be wonderful for practice at home.

If you've though about the matter of literally burying a gun, here's some help.  A guy found the story I've mentioned once before: guy buried a Mini-14 for 15 years.  Still works fine.


Sean D Sorrentino said...

Check out Triangle Tactical Podcast this week. Luke bought one and he likes it. When I get some time free I'll go over and bug him to let me have a try and then sit down with him for a five minute segment on it and put it up on my podcast.

Anonymous said...

If you think its time to burry your guns. Its really time to use them as the founders intended.---Ray