Monday, October 01, 2012

How did I know that, somehow, the backstabbing Afgans murdering our troops

would be our fault?
If you don’t want to be shot in the back by your Afghan training partners, the Pentagon advises, don’t offend their religious sensibilities. Don’t kick your feet up on a table, for instance, and never ask to see a picture of their wives and kids. “There’s a percentage [of attacks] which are cultural affronts,” Joint Chiefs Chairman Gen. Martin Dempsey said in a recent interview.
I probably don't need to say that the fact that General Dempsey ordered this safety standown makes him a world class tool. Responding to incidents and widespread operational issues like this with our troops with solutions like this further confirms for me the exact consistency of the chewy center of this poopy flavored lollipop; and evidently, I am not the only one who has had to lick this thing...
 “I would like to see a public affairs officer explain to the press where showing the bottom of your shoe to a Muslim or shaking with your left hand was legitimate grounds for murder,” growled one US Army official.
“The cultural affronts excuse is a bunch of garbage,” a senior US Army intelligence official told me. “The Afghans that know we’re doing all this PC cultural sensitivity crap are laughing their asses off at our stupidity.”
I'm at the point of thinking we should take these PC-at-any-cost assholes, ship them to A'stan and leave them there.  Everybody else comes home.  There's a problem there?  Bomb the shit out of it, and anyone connected to it.  I am God-damned sick of having our 'allies' murder our guys and blame us for it, I'm sick of that asshole President demanding more payoffs because of our faults, and I am- while I'm  on it- sick to fucking death of our media ignoring the deaths of our troops as much as they can because Obama's in charge.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The US has been fighting wars in muslim countries for almost 10 years, every solider, sailor, airman, or marine on the ground knows all about their culture and how not to be offensive. The Chairman of the Joint Chiefs knows better, for him to release that comment only shows how much the military top brass has bent to the will of the white house. I was surprised and angered that we haven't had any high ranking military members speak out against the current rules of engagement.