Monday, March 26, 2012

Here's a thought: they catch a prosecutor having done this

they disbar him, and prosecute whenever possible; start putting the crooked ones in jail and it'll get the attention of the others.
And no, there is NO excuse for prosecutors and police putting someone they know is innocent of the crime in prison just because they can.
And make the disbarment permanent.


And Obama's such a genius it only took him how long to figure out that North Korea sucks?

Link

Well, if you were an honest agent working at ATF, would you trust the bastards? I sure as hell wouldn't.


Got something I'm working on; may not get it up tonight. On the other hand, with this throat I'm not going out talking or singing, so we'll see.

1 comment:

Phelps said...

Not only won't the prosecutors be held accountable, they can't be held accountable. They hold complete prosecutoral immunity. They could get on the witness stand, swear on a stack of bibles, and say, "I knew he was innocent, I knew it the whole time, I completely framed him with made up evidence, and I did it just because I didn't like his haircut," and the worst that we could do would be to disbar him.