Saturday, January 29, 2011

"Keep your finger off the trigger

etc., dumbass.
The official said investigators are still piecing together how Stenroos pulled off the alleged hoax, which sparked a dragnet that inconvenienced thousands of people after police shut down a large swath of Woodland Hills in search of the supposed gunman.

The source added that Stenroos' protective vest showed obvious signs of having been struck by a bullet, and the officer also suffered bruising on his chest. Detectives later raised questions about whether the officer shot himself accidentally and then fabricated a story or concocted the whole scenario.


Second, if you're going to report something to the police, it might be nice if you knew what the hell you were talking about.
According to Kirksville Police Chief Jim Hughes, a passerby stopped a Kirksville Police officer and said they had seen an individual acting erratically in a truck in the Wal-Mart parking lot shortly before 2:30 p.m. The passerby believed the individual had a gun to his head.
...
The individual was talking on a cell phone at the time of the incident. It's likely that is the object the passerby identified as a gun
.


Ah yes, Axelrod says Obama has been right on top of this for two years. Personally, if you believe Axelrod you probably have a loose grip on reality overall.

Gun show today, I think I'll go look around.

1 comment:

Mattexian said...

Re: story #2, I've had a similar thing happen. I was walking my dog one night, around the vacant lot next door, with him on a retractable leash. Some drunk guy came walking down the street, saw us, then took a quick turn and dashed to the next street over to flag down a cop. With the lack of god street lights around, he mistook the retractable leash for a pistol and thought I was waving it around, including at him! Cop was cool about it, understood that I was walking my dog and the only thing I had on me was a pocketknife, and he knew the other guy was drunk as a skunk!