Wednesday, March 08, 2017

History is found in all kinds of places

Stunning 700-year-old giant cave used by Knights Templar found behind a rabbit hole in the British countryside


The training of journalists.  And why I refer to most journalists as 'sorry excuses for reporters'.


This idiot apparently considers girls to be such weak-minded twits that reading books by male authors will damage them.

Or is it that she wants that to be true?


Consider this another data-point to answer the question I asked yesterday: How close is America to the edge, when leading progressive institutions are now offering defenses of street-violence so long as the violence is coming from the left side and being visited upon the right side? 

When a newspaper can no longer simply denounce a violent black bloc mob's assault on men and one woman without trying to excuse it away as somehow the fault of the victims of the attack, then I would say we're pretty close to the edge.

3 comments:

Phssthpok said...

The Cave of Cair Bannough?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QM9Bynjh2Lk

Arthur said...

I don't think the story mentions the rabbit at all.

For some reason though I just can't help giggling when I hear 'Shropshire' It always sounds like Daffy Duck's lithp in my head.





genericviews said...

For a cave that hasn't been used in 700 years, it sure has a lot of graffiti carved in it.