Saturday, April 25, 2015

Damn, I'm an Operator and didn't even know it!

Two men wanted in a string of Pittsburgh-area bank robberies may have had military or law enforcement training, FBI officials said.
...
The FBI said the robbers’ weapons-handling skills, including holstering their guns, show extreme precision beyond usual bank robbers.

Surveillance video from the robberies show the men holding their weapons with their fingers off the trigger and on the barrel of the gun (emphasis added-cb), a safety method taught to officers and military personnel.
Maybe they wiped my memories so I wouldn't remember the special training, and the mission?

The EffingBI: Experts At Work


3 comments:

KM said...

Should have had your sunglasses on when they held up the silver flashy thingy.

Pawpaw said...

There's a reason we call them Fumbly-Bumbly Idiots. I've had both LEO and Army training, and for a while worked with the Special Forces. I guess I'm an operator too.

Anonymous said...

There's also the problem that the MSM uncritically parrots the Feebee press release, endorsing them as 'experts'.

I am an expert operator and mall ninja too...