Monday, February 01, 2016

Well, the thing in the back yard that really needed to be done

was done yesterday.  And I have no injuries, new or re-*, to show for it.  This is Good.  And the "Anybody want a chainsaw puzzle?" saw fired right up to cut it all up.

Today was, as of two days ago, supposed to be colder and wet; now it's 64 with some rain tonight.  Which gives the day to get some of the "I'm out of this stuff" shopping done.  No range today, that'll have to come later.

Without going into details I have a couple of things I've been working on I'll be writing up as I can.

Now I'm going to go look at the news, and hopefully not break anything.





*This, of course, does not count the moment of "Oh crap!", or the "I'm going to look this over from more angles- again- to quiet the stomach flutters" moments.

No comments: