Thursday, May 03, 2012

Along with clowns like Steven King whining "I don't pay enough taxes",

I'm reminded of an argument a while back. Lady was insisting that the death tax is 'only fair', etc. I asked of her definition of 'fairness' included people losing the family business or farm because they had to sell it to pay the damned taxes; "All you have to do is file 'X' and do 'Y', my family just took care of that."

My first thought was "So you should have to hire lawyers and jump through hoops and file papers to try to avoid being raped by your own government, wonderful!" My second thought was "If you actually believe this tax is 'only fair', then why are you working to avoid it?" Kind of like the rich who whine "I'm not paying my fair share!", but won't write a check.

I'm sick of all these people.

No comments: