Thursday, March 29, 2007

As to what Britain is becoming,

I saw something on this piece of horrible crap a couple of days ago, but had a hard time figuring out what words to use. Other than foul swearing. Kim has some words:It’s not often that I read something which fills me with horror to such an extent that I can truthfully say, “Words fail me.” This is one of those cases, and I’m not even going to try.

I'm going to have to take back the good things I've said about Tony Blair in the past. Not only does he push a horror like this, but the Iranians kidnap a bunch of British marines and sailors, and what does he do? Protest and run squealing to the UN. And note that the main reason they were grabbed is they weren't allowed to protect themselves. By Brit government orders. Mr. Free Market is right, it's Tony Bleah.

No comments: