Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Our current President is an idiot

Or a tool of the enemy.  Or horribly deluded.  Take your pick.
“President Castro, I think, has pointed out that it, in his view making sure that everybody is getting a decent education or health care, has basic security in old age, that those things are human rights as well.”

“The goal of the human rights dialogue is not for the United States to dictate to Cuba how to govern themselves,” the president continued. “Hopefully, we can learn from each other.”
At this point I'm voting 'tool of the enemy'.


So, fake 'hate crimes by Trump supporters' vs. actual crimes by leftists.  Who're we supposed to be worried about, again?


So, at what point does 'diversity officer' be defined as 'propaganda officer for the enemy'?


Argue about cops all you want, but this response really had to piss them off:
“I don’t know you, I don’t like you,” Diane Butler declared. Butler’s son, Tyrone West, reportedly died after being restrained by police officers.

“I’m sorry for your loss. As far as you not liking me, it really doesn’t bother me. I’m used to it. I’m like the homecoming queen. All the ugly girls hate you. That’s part of my life. I never take anything personally,” Barkley responded.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ha, I read that article about Barkley. Funny come back. Still, I get the feeling (hey, that's not just a liberal thingy!) that the room was your typical societal spawn. All choked up with feelings "and you aren't making me feel better" rhetoric.
Sigh, when are THEY going to "get it". Life ain't fair!
Steve